Group classes include two hours of meal prep/cooking instruction, nutrition information and a sit -down lunch to enjoy your efforts. Feel free to bring a bottle of wine!
Classes run from 11 AM-2 PM and there is a $10-$20 additional charge for the cost of food per student depending on the class menu.
Dates to be decided
The Better Barbecue Class
This season, make better food choices for summer barbecues. Learn how to prepare a variety of healthier dishes for family cookouts.
- Guacamole served with root vegetable chips
- Blackbean, corn, quinoa and avocado salad
- Bokchoy slaw with apple and sunflower seeds
- Strawberry sorbet with chocolate truffles
Super Summer Salads Class
Learn the art of creating beautiful, nutrient dense salads just in time to get you in shape for Summer! Packed with large doses of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, superfoods can be as delicious as they are beneficial for good health.
- Welcome Super Foods Smoothie
- Chinese cabbage salad with peanut dressing
- Arugula, shaved fennel, orange segments and toasted walnuts with citrus vinaigrette
- Baby kale, currants, pecorino cheese, toasted pine nuts and lemon vinaigrette
- Massaged kale with roasted pepita seeds and pickled red onions with creamy balsamic vinaigrette
- Gluten free rosemary flax crackers
- Seasonal berries with almond cream topping
Farm To Table Class
Delight your senses using summers best produce to make a deliciously healthy medditaranean meal using farm to table ingredients
- Tomato, basil, red onion and feta brushetta
- Zucchini noodles with avocado pesto sauce
- Farro with roasted summer vegetable, goat cheese and toasted almonds
- Balsamic grilled peaches with whipped greek vanilla yogurt and pecan quinoa brittle
THIS 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION INCLUDES ME COMING TO YOUR HOME (WHEN LOGISTICALLY POSSIBLE) TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOOD PREFERENCES, FOOD ALLERGIES/SENSITIVITIES. WHAT YOUR BIGGEST COOKING CHALLENGES ARE. IT ALSO ALLOWS ME TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW YOUR KITCHEN IS SET-UP AND HOW YOU STOCK YOUR PANTRY SO I CAN MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS AND HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR COOKING GOALS
Have you been promising yourself you would start eating healthier, ordering out less but you find the whole concept of pre-paring foods and cooking overwhelming?
· Q & A on what your biggest cooking challenges are in the kitchen
· Five basic knife skills to save you time, stress and money
· Pantry and Fridge Make-Over to eliminate temptation and sabotage
· Taste For Nutrition Essentials Kitchen Tool list to make easy and savory meals in minutes (I promise)!
· Taste For Nutrition pantry and kitchen foods staple List
· A customized cooking demo/class
· Recommendations for a weekly meal plan
(groups of 6 or more)
One hour including introduction, demonstration and Q & A
· Probiotics and gut Health
· Scoby and supplies needed to make your brew
· Second fermentation and how to add flavor
The Art of Making a Nutrient Dense and Delicious Smoothie
· What are Super-foods
· Taste three amazing recipes you’ll go home with
· Best protein powders
GMO’s DO You Know What’s in Your Food
· What Are They
· Where Are They
· How to Avoid Them-The Clean 15
· Customized Classes available upon request