Three of The Many Reasons Why You Need A Certified Holistic Health Coach?
- SUPPORT makes all the difference. Having someone to guide, support and help you reach your goals can be life changing. We all need a little help in one area or another of our lives. Rather than look at it as a weakness, look at it as a strength. Take the opportunity to make the changes you have been wanting to but for whatever reason have been struggling to do on your own.
- TIME is so precious. Do you really have the time to be researching the ever-changing world of nutrition? Digging through all the mis-marketing of today’s food manufacturer's? Figuring out which foods do and don’t have pesticides, herbicides and growth hormones? How to avoid GMO’s in your foods and body products? What supplements you should be taking or avoiding? Food is very political today and the standards are low, so having an advocate and consultant to help you navigate your way through today’s crazy food maze is definitely a game changer!
- EMPOWER yourself! As a certified coach and natural foods chef, I am not only sharing my education, passion and knowledge with my clients. I am sharing a healthy preventative life style that will empower you to make better choices for you and your families health everyday. This includes how to shop for foods, read labels, choose ripe and tasty produce, eat and cook healthy delicious foods, learn what the safest and best skin care products are (your skin is your largest organ), as well as the safest household products, latest fitness information, best stress management and more.
It is projected that 4 trillion dollars will be spent on health care (trying to get people better after they get sick due to poor lifestyle choices) this year in our country and only 2 % on preventive health care…let me help you protect you and your families health!
HAVE YOU BEEN WANTING TO...
- HAVE MORE ENERGY?
- TAP INTO YOUR OWN CREATIVITY?
- SLEEP MORE SOUNDLY?
- LOOK AND FEEL BETTER IN YOUR BODY AND JEANS?
- IMPROVE YOUR EATING HABITS?
- UNDERSTAND YOUR BODY BETTER?
- MAKE YOUR SELF-CARE A PRIORITY?
- FEEL CONFIDENT IN CHOOSING AND PREPARING BETTER FOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES?
WELCOME TO YOUR PROGRAM.
YOUR PERSONALIZED PROGRAM WILL RADICALLY IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. TOGETHER, WE WILL EXPLORE CONCERNS SPECIFIC TO YOU AND YOUR BODY AND DISCOVER THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR A LIFETIME OF BALANCE.
DURING THE COURSE OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL:
- OBTAIN WEEKLY INSPIRATION AND SUPPORT
- LEARN TOOLS TO MANAGE STRESS
- READ LABELS AND PRACTICE STRATEGIES TO ENSURE SUCCESS
- IMPLEMENT HEALTHY LIFE STYLE HABITS
- SET AND ACCOMPLISH WEEKLY GOALS
- EXPLORE NEW FOODS
- UNDERSTAND AND REDUCE CRAVINGS
- RECEIVE SIMPLE DELICIOUS HEALTH SUPPORTIVE RECIPES
NUTRITION BASED COOKING CLASSES
Food Changes Everything! It’s there to comfort us in our worst times of loss and it's the center of our lives greatest events, including family celebrations, weddings, holidays, parties, vacations and everyday life. Food is one of the body’s most powerful medicines and greatest healers! It is our sole means of nourishment during gestation. We crave food the minute we are born and we can’t we survive in life without it.
I decided to go to culinary school after getting certified in holistic nutrition to "Raise The Bar" professionally! I wanted to increase my knowledge and offer my clients more services to support a healthy lifestyle. It doesn’t matter how much a person knows about food if they don’t know how to prepare and cook it on a daily basis. Getting culinary training allows me to share and teach people how to simply implement food and cooking into their lives. Therefore, also being a natural foods chef is was what sets me apart from other health coaches who don’t have this expertise.
Furthermore, I chose to get my chef's diploma at the Natural Gourmet Institute of the Culinary Arts (NGICA) because the school teaches how food is both medicinal in regards to preventative health and curing our bodies from sickness and disease. They are the only accredited nutrition based culinary school that teaches principles of integrity and food. Students come from over 45 different countries to NYC’s flatiron district to enroll in the school. The program includes learning the principles of preparing and cooking foods that are whole, fresh, locally sourced, organic, non-GMO’d and sustainably sourced. I was taught the importance of utilizing ingredients starting with the seed to farm to table. Other culinary programs specialize in teaching their chefs meat butchery, classic white creamed-based sauces using traditional recipes that use lots of refined white sugar and butter. Not only was I taught the foundations of culinary skills, I also learned how to use health supportive ingredients that made delicious, beautiful cuisine. This included different types of cooking such as Macrobiotic, Ayurvedic, gluten/dairy free, vegan and cleansing as well as detoxing with living foods. In addition , I was also trained in cooking for people with illness, disease and autoimmune conditions.
Food and nutrition are constantly changing and evolving. Today, the “slow food” movement is replacing the fast food one. People can not sustain their health eating unhealthy fast foods that are processed. Learning some basic skills of cooking is essential to creating healthy “slow food” Mindful eating is increasingly important and also part of the slow food movement. Educating yourself on where your food comes from, the methods in which it is grown, how to select it, store it, prepare and cook it, can be life changing for you and your family! It can also be extremely gratifying and fun!
- Are tired of the same old recipes
- Need some inspiration in the kitchen
- Don't have much or any knowledge on cooking healthy food
- Don’t understand why your meals never taste as good as the ones you get out
- Want to add some new healthy delicious recipes to your existing ones
- Want to learn how to convert traditional comfort foods into healthy comfort foods
Hiring a chef trained in health supportive cooking and cuisine is your answer! I offer private and group cooking classes and personal chef services on a limited basis. Programs and pricing available upon request.
Remember…You Are What You Eat! Let me help you eat better, feel better, look better and be happier!
Six week intensive program great for fitness/yoga/pilates/ studios. Corporations or groups of friends wanting the education, support and camaraderie of other people to help motivate and encourage their individual success while having a whole lot of fun!
Looking to offer more diverse, health supportive and delicious appetizers, meal and dessert options to your customers.
Lower calorie, healthy, comfort food options
Health supportive cooking practices (methods/materials/food sourcing and sustainability)
OTHER SERVICES (PRICING UPON REQUEST)
GROCERY STORE TOURS (TRADER JOE'S/WHOLE FOODS)
Learn how to navigate your grocery store and make the best decisions about purchasing foods for you and your family with a store tour
PANTRY REDOS FOR WEIGHT LOSS AND BETTER HEALTH
STRATEGIES ON ORGANIZING YOUR KITCHEN, FRIDGE AND PANTRY MAKEOVER
- MONTHLY MEAL PLANNING/RECIPES SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE THROUGH TASTE FOR NUTRITION CALL FOR DETAILS!!